We're Hiring People Who Like to Solve Problems
ShieldIOT is growing and we are looking for smart, motivated people to join our team. We are a people company and we value the work, dedication and effort of our team members. If you are looking for your next career move, then give us a call, we would like to talk to you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Qualify opportunities and hand over to sales team
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven inside sales experience in a B2B security software company
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
We are looking for a senior AI / ML researcher to lead the algo research and development of our AI network security anomaly detection solution, leveraging unique diversified company IP developed over a decade of research in MIT, Caltech and Haifa university. The ideal candidate is a strong AI / ML researcher, looking to work in a dynamic startup environment, solving challenging real world problems with state of the art algorithmic technologies (Coreset, outlier detection, deep learning, decision trees). As part of your job you will also research large datasets from real-world use cases, participate in generating the company’s intellectual property, and engage with customers’ Data Science teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Model and implement anomaly detection algorithms as part of the company's products, based on the company's unique Coreset technology
- Research, model and implement anomaly classification mechanisms
- Work closely with university-based AI/ML research teams
- Research large scale and diverse IoT data sets
- Design and implement an innovative IoT security technology
- Participate in generating the company’s Intellectual Property
What We Are Looking For:
- Deep background in data science
- Education: PhD +2 years or MS + 3 years of related experience in computer science, data science, or machine learning
- Proficient in Python
- Strong background in math/statistics, machine/deep learning and data mining
- Motivated, fast learner and independent
- A team player, excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Apache Spark / PySpark